Do you run a busy ad, marketing, digital, or PR agency?
You want quick answers to your legal questions.
You want legal systems and templates that
your agency team can implement easily.
We have them, designed for you.
THE LEGAL + CREATIVE
AGENCY PROTECTION SYSTEM
Find all of this, and more, inside of your Agency Protection System.
GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW
Discover tools and solutions to deal with your agency’s legal issues
- Use a services agreement designed especially for agencies just like yours
- Be ready to start your team members off immediately with the right onboarding document
- Have tools at your fingertips to deal with marketing compliance issues like influencers and data privacy
- Get any time access to training sessions on hot topics like new business legal issues, agency contract negotiations, and more
- Attend live monthly Q&A calls to have a forum to talk about your agency’s legal challenges
- Never scramble again for a strong client services agreement that protects your agency.
- Make your next freelancer onboarding experience simple and fast.
- Keep your agency’s intellectual property safe so you can turn it into revenue right away
You didn’t get into the agency business because you love managing things like contracts, intellectual property protection, marketing regulations or liability issues.
What you probably DO love about running an agency is all the opportunities it gives you to use your creativity, solve business problems for others, or build an entrepreneurial company.
Still, those legal issues don’t solve themselves, right?
But imagine this: what if the legal tools and resources your agency needed were all in one place and easy to access?
I’m Sharon Toerek, founder of Toerek Law, and I’ve represented hundreds of independent advertising, marketing, digital, creative and PR agencies with their marketing law and intellectual property issues. I’ve also published agency-specific legal content for years, and created The Innovative Agency podcast to discuss innovation in the agency world with leaders like you.
So, I know a thing or two about the legal challenges that you face running your agency every day!
And I created the Legal + Creative Agency Protection System to help busy agency leaders like you navigate those challenges.
With the Agency Protection System, you’ll get access to
A library of Contract Templates developed by knowledgeable agency lawyers that you can apply right away in your agency to manage your client relationships, contractors, and navigate other agency legal scenarios.
Learning Resources like on-demand webinars, checklists, and live Q&A sessions designed to educate you and the agency’s team on the legal matters they need to understand.
A continuously updated Legal Protection System to transform your agency’s legal process – have the tools, templates, and knowledge base you need, in one place and in real-time.
As an agency leader, if you’re like many of your peers:
- You’re wearing a dozen hats every day. Your responsibilities to be the rainmaker, the talent manager, the client “therapist,” chief operating officer, and financial decision maker – all before lunchtime – can stretch you thin. You need resources to streamline as many parts of the business as possible, especially your legal affairs.
- You believe in focused expertise. It’s probably why you do the work you do, and help the specific clients you help. It’s also likely to be a huge part of the value you bring to your agency’s clients to help them grow and solve problems. You understand the importance of working with resources and advisors tailored to your particular industry and needs.
- You want your team to have the knowledge and tools they need to do their work well. This means training, systems and templates that make sense, are designed with your business in mind, and provide consistency in your agency’s legal operations.
The Agency Protection System was built for agencies like yours.
Here’s What You Get When You Enroll in the
Legal + Creative Agency Protection System Today:
The Agency Legal Audit is every agency’s starting point. A self-guided tour through your current legal operations to help you decide what you need to be legally sound and make a plan for getting there. ($2,000 Value)
Monthly Office Hours is a great opportunity to get your legal questions answered (LIVE!) by a lawyer, and meet other agency professionals like you and learn from their stories and questions too. ($200 Monthly Value)
Legal Templates Library to help you build out your agency’s legal toolkit as you encounter new business and legal situations, featuring attorney-drafted templates like Agency Master Services Agreement, Independent Contractor Agreements, Nondisclosure Agreements, and more. ($8,000 Value)
Learn and Implementation Modules delivered live and on-demand to increase your personal knowledge as an agency leader or create team development opportunities. ($1,000 Value)
YES! I'M READY!
Total Value: Over $13,000 Annually
I’m the founder of Toerek Law, a national firm focused on helping independent ad, marketing, design, digital and communications agencies protect their assets and turn their intellectual capital into revenue.
How do we do this?
By helping agencies managing the legal implications of their work in areas like:
- agency-client relationships, including agency service contracts,
- agency-freelancer relationship management,
- trademark and brand protection matters,
- social media and influencer marketing legal compliance,
- copyright protection, licensing and transfer of creative content,
- advertising law compliance
For the last 15 years, I’ve worked with agencies like yours to identify the legal challenges in their work and create solutions to manage those challenges.
I’m also active in the same professional organizations and associations that you and your peers participate in, including serving as a past President of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) in Cleveland, Ohio, and being appointed as an approved participant on the 4A’s Legal Consultant Panel.
In addition to advising clients, I spend a lot of time speaking and developing content specific to the agency world, including hosting The Innovative Agency podcast, publishing the Legal + Creative blog, and delivering presentations at industry conferences like INBOUND, Content Marketing World, Agency Management Institute (AMI), Mirren Business Development, Second Wind, PRSA Counselors Academy, and more.
All of the client work, content creation, and the conversations it inspired, has led me to create this one-of-a-kind opportunity for agencies like yours to manage their legal affairs.
What's Included in Agency Protection System:
Agency Legal Audit
The starting point for agencies who “don’t know what they don’t know” about setting up the agency’s legal processes. What contracts do you need? What IP ownership issues are you creating in your work? The Agency Legal Audit helps you take a self-guided tour through your current legal operations to help you decide what you need and make a plan for getting there. If you’re a new agency, this is a terrific starting point to building your system. If your agency is more seasoned, it’s a good way to check your status.
Sometimes you need a friendly face to answer your questions! Our APS founder Sharon Toerek (or another APS team member depending on the topic) will hold open video office hours once a month to take your questions, help you find a solution, or talk about a current legal “hot topic” in Adland. This is also a great opportunity to meet other agency professionals like you and learn from their stories and questions too. Can’t attend an Office Hours session live? No problem – we make all the recordings available so you can learn at your own pace.
A resource you will go to again and again as you build out your agency’s legal toolkit and encounter new business and legal situations. These are the contracts, forms and policies you need to manage your legal affairs, and the collection of templates will grow every month during your membership as we constantly add new examples. And to guide you in using the Templates we’ve provided “cheat sheets” and video explainers to help.
Learn and Implementation Modules
This APS legal “training center” includes helpful video lessons, full-length on-demand webinars, legal checklists to manage agency projects like contract negotiations or marketing campaigns. The Learn and Implement center will be constantly updated based upon legal developments we’re noticing in your industry. Use the materials to increase your personal knowledge as an agency leader, or take advantage of them to create team training opportunities.
Here’s where it’s all about YOU! We’ll highlight a different agency each month and share their stories, work and challenges. You might even find your next collaboration partner.
Interested in being featured? Great – but it’s Member agencies only!
Do you want more...
Easy to use, quick-action legal templates that save the agency time and money?
On-demand training sessions for your team about the agency legal issues that matter in your industry?
Opportunities to interact live with experienced legal counsel and
your peers about the agency legal challenges on your mind?
Join us for the next 12 months and transform your agency’s experience managing your agency’s legal affairs.
Whether you choose the manageable Monthly payment plan, or the High-Value Annual payment plan, we’ll spend the next 12 months upgrading your agency’s legal processes together.
You’ll have the option of taking small steps or making big leaps toward better tools, stronger processes and a sense of peace about legal issues.
minimum 12-month commitment.
SAVE 30% WHEN YOU
PAY FOR A YEAR
minimum 12-month commitment.